News: Events 2014
- May 3: Where the Light Surrenders for viola and piano. Premiere. Laura Wilcox, viola and Jose Lopez, piano. The Bakehouse Art Complex. Miami, FL.
- April 5: 6PM. performing Slovakia. Rummet. Copenhagen. Denmark.
- April 1 and 2: residency, talk, workshop and concert. The Royal Conservatory of Brussels, Belgium.
- March 18-April 4: The Waters of Venice. A collaborative video project with Claire Satin and Rodrigo Arcaya, Palazzo Ricciardi Medici, Florence, Italy.
- March 15: 9PM. The Visitor. Multimedia work featuring Excel Hand dryers, sensors and interactive sound. Site specific Performance Series at The Garden Building. Miami, FL.
- February 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 and March 1: 8PM: Signals. Multimedia performance. Miami Theater Center's SandBox. Miami, FL.
- February 8: 6PM-4:30PM: The Composer in Action. Open rehearsal for Signals. Miami Theater Center's SandBox. Miami, FL.
News: Events 2013
- December 7: Technoplants. Collaborative project at Vizcaya Estate Gardens, Miami, FL.
- September 27: Tatry. Deering Estate Chamber Ensemble. Deering Estate, Miami, FL.
- May 10: Ms. Warp. Laptop & Electronic Arts Ensemble. Wesleyan University, CT.
- April 21: Lissette Jimenez, voice and Jose Lopez, piano premiere The Harbingers of Light song cycle. The Deering Estate, Miami, FL.
- April 3: presenting a talk at New York University.
- March 28: Maria Paulina Garcia perform In_still_ness. New Music Miami, CARTA Miami Beach Urban Studios, Miami Beach, FL.